We are incredibly proud and excited to be included in this year’s Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America. Our growth over the last three years ranks us in the top 20% of the list at number 785. The 5,000 companies to be honored represent something more than just impressive revenue growth – they represent the grit and ambition of 5,000 entrepreneurs and teams pursuing a broad array of unique opportunities all across the country.
We started Blueboard with the mission to inspire people to challenge their comfort zones, indulge in their passions, and try new things.
We believe strongly that when people spend time doing any of these 3 things, they feel more fulfilled and connected to the people and places around them. Whether we’re helping people conquer their fear of heights by skydiving or deepening a relationship with a significant other through a shared adventure, we’ve stayed true to our mission since day one.
In the process of building our company, we’ve felt incredibly blessed to witness Blueboard’s impact rippling out beyond the people who receive our experiential rewards.
- We’ve helped over 200 companies launch recognition programs to make employees feel valued and give them time back to invest in their personal lives.
- We’ve helped people cross 15,000 things off their bucket lists.
- We’ve sent our corporate clients to over 2,000 SMBs across the United States in the last 2 years.
- Our experiences have been the backdrop to countless life moments – celebrating anniversaries, surprise birthdays, marriage proposals, and even the inspiration for a daughter’s name (shout out to Aurora 😉).
- Recognized employees have donated more than $250,000 since 2018 to make a difference for the causes they care about.
2020 has been unprecedented, unpredictable, and unapologetic. Despite the challenges, we feel grateful that we’re able to continue creating meaningful moments for thousands of well-deserving people every month, all over the world.
Lastly - we’d like to thank our awesome team for continuing to work hard throughout this challenging year. They’ve ensured that Blueboard continues to radiate positivity, and for that, we’re incredibly thankful.
- Taylor and Kevin