How we're navigating Coronavirus & current status:
Blueboard is devoted to the health and wellbeing of our wider community. Rest assured, we are constantly monitoring and assessing the global health risks, advisements, and restrictions associated with COVID-19 to ensure that our recipients can safely enjoy experiences. Each day brings new developments related to the virus, and we understand how the uncertainty can be troubling. Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted.
We understand that everyone may have different viewpoints when it comes to what is best for you and your family, and we at Blueboard want to be as supportive as we can during this challenging period. As guidelines for safety are continuing to change by region, state, and country, we wanted to outline the guiding principles we will be following in scheduling experiences:
- We want to maintain the safety of our recipients.
- We are here for experience providers and expect them to follow the guidelines in their local area.
- We will inform people to consider the associated risks of an experience and ask them to sign off on acknowledging those risks before scheduling.
- We recognize things can change - our default will be to only book refundable/changeable reservations.
- We expect our recipients to own their decisions and be responsible for their actions.
At this time, please note that we have made the following policy decisions, effective November 30, 2021. Blueboard will update these policies in response to any new information as necessary.
- If you have redeemed a reward that is affected by COVID related availability, but have not yet scheduled and confirmed your experience with your Concierge, we can reset your reward so that you can choose another offering.
- Blueboard will reschedule an experience when a claim for an extenuating circumstance is present
- If an extenuating circumstance is not present:
Requests to cancel and reschedule within 5 business days of the scheduled experience will not be accommodated, as it is impracticable to complete rescheduling and secure payment in time.
Experiences Requiring Travel:
Requests to cancel and reschedule within 14 business days of the scheduled experience will not be accommodated, as it is impracticable to complete rescheduling and secure payment in time
- A maximum of 1 reschedule will be allowed when an extenuating circumstance is not present, AND the request is within the allotted time frame (i.e. the request must be made more than 5 business days from the scheduled experience for local experiences, and more than 14 business days from the scheduled experience for experiences requiring travel.)
- Any costs that fall outside of the rewards package coverage incurred by rescheduling without an extenuating circumstance must be paid out of pocket by the Recipient
- Please note: If you have already scheduled and confirmed your experience with your Concierge, we will work with you to accommodate changes due to COVID-19 restrictions. Depending on our experience providers’ policies, there may be additional costs for rescheduling. We’ll do everything we can to work with providers to determine what options are available. However, we cannot guarantee providers will offer full refunds, and any additional costs incurred in rescheduling that fall outside of a rewards package may require out of pocket payment.
Our Concierge team is committed to assisting all Blueboard recipients with outstanding service and utmost support. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as the global situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve. Blueboard will update these policies in response to any new information as necessary. We strongly urge recipients to take recommended precautions, and encourage you to follow local guidance as well as monitor reporting from the World Health Organization and the CDC. You can view travel requirements and/or restrictions by clicking here.