1. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest Sweepstakes is Blueboard Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 701 Minna Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am PST on 2/25/19 and will end at 11:59:59 pm PST on 3/1/19. Only entries submitted between these times will be eligible for the contest.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States of America or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities' affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), as well as members of such employees' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION: Each person who enters the Sweepstakes represents and warrants as follows: (a) the Submission is the entrant's own original, previously unpublished, and previously unpublished work; (b) the Submission does not contain any harmful computer code and is not otherwise corrupted; (c) as of the date of submission, the Submission is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (d) the Submission does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; and (e) the Submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or obscene. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of entrant hereunder.
7. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By making a Submission in connection with the Sweepstakes, each entrant into the Sweepstakes hereby (a) irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, transferable, fully--paid, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, license, including the unlimited right to sublicense, to use, copy, edit, modify, alter, transcode, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit and distribute the Submission by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on the Website; and (b) agrees to assign all right, title, and interest in and to their Submission to Sponsor if such Submission is selected as a winning Submission; and (c) agrees to execute all further documents respecting the Submission requested by Sponsor, including any further license or assignment, in order for Sponsor to use the Submission as contemplated by the Sweepstakes. Each entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the Submission. For clarity, Sponsor has the right (but not the obligation) to publish any Submission on the Blueboard.com Website or other owned Social Media Channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
8. PRIZES: (1) daily prize package consisting of two (2) Blueboard “Ivory Awards” (Approximate Retail Value "ARV" = $150 per reward) will be available to the winning entrant (Sender) and their Recipient per each day during the Sweepstakes. Winners will consist of the Sender and the noted Recipient per the entry form. Prizes will be distributed electronically via the email addresses provided by the entrant in their submission form. If no response from the entrant is received within 48 hours of contact, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected to receive the reward prize. Prizes will be delivered only to an address in the United States. No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value, in whole or in part, for any reason. THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING THE PRIZES; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
9. ODDS: Many will enter, only 5 (5) daily prize packages will be rewarded throughout the week to a total of ten (10) recipients. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be determined by judging by an expert panel conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received each day during the week of the Sweepstakes in San Francisco, California. Winners will be selected based on creativity, the general craft of the message to the appreciated employee, and compliance with official sweepstakes rules. The appreciation note writer (the Sender), as well as the receiver of the note (the Recipient), will both be notified of their winnings via the emails collected in the submission form. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. Proof of age is required for winner upon certification of the winner. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by the Sponsor judging committee. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.